Skilled in general software development practices and can apply these principles effectively to a variety of environments.
- Experience of HTML5, CSS, SASS or LESS, JQuery, Sigma JS would be essential.
- Experience in rendering various visualization forms like chart, graph, tree, map and many others.
- Proven technical expertise with Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Familiar with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Develop responsive design websites using frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Must be are eager to learn, seek out new solutions and can adapt quickly within a dynamic technical environment.
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience developing code within an agile environment
- Passionate about technology
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
Level of Skills :
- HTML5 - [Expert]
- Angular - [Proficient]
- JQuery - [Advanced]
- SASS or LESS - [Advanced]
- CSS3 - [Advanced]
- Sigma JS - [Proficient]